Auchi Poly Post UTME Form for ND 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Candidates who chose the school as first and second choice can apply. Cutoff Mark is 120. The cost of the form is N2,000. See more details below.
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Auchi Polytechnic, (Auchi Poly). This page, which was created by thislife.me team. will discuss the Auchi Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Is Auchi Poly Post UTME Form Out?
Yes the form has been released online. See candidates eligible to apply below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply
Will Auchi conduct Screening Test?
At the moment, we aren’t sure about that. Once we confirm, we will update this page. or you can whatshap us on 080 606264 30 for latest update
How Much is Auchi Poly Post UTME Form?
The form cost Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000). This is the application fee. See how to apply below.
How to Apply for AUCHI POLY Post UTME.
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Do you have any other Questions ?
If you have a question that has not been addressed on this Auchi Poly ND Full-time Form page, then use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to respond to you as soon as we can. Or better still you can whatshap us on 080 606264 30 or call 012299468 for latest update
THINGS ALL ND ASPIRANT MUST KNOW:
- Auchi does not accept any grade less that C6 in O-level result(WAEC, NECO ETC) that D7 downward is not accepted.
- You need a minimum 5 CREDIT to qualify for auchi admission.
- Maths and English are compulsory subject in all departmen
- Some department have other compulsory subject examples are:
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT): You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Maths, English, chemistry, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT): You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, English and any other two science subjects.
- Mass Communication: You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Literature-in-English, and any other 2 science or social science subjects.
- Accountancy without economic nonway
For more details, call or whatshap us on 080 606264 30